* Indicates required field.
Welcome to the Faith SDA Church Mortgage Liquidation Project.
This project is our committed drive to liquidate the mortgage by the 70th Anniversary of the Faith SDA Church's existence in the Hartford CT area. The 70th Anniversary will begin in August 2016 and run through August 2017.
This project will enable the Church to:
- Initiate and Expand much needed Community based initiatives to the residents of the Hartford Area (Wellness Center, Health Seminars, Youth and Community events, etc.)
- Increase education scholarship grants
- Renovate and Restore the Church building to preserve its historic designation
- Provide High Tech opportunities for learning and growth to our Youth and Young Adults by the adoption and implementation of gospel ministry via the use of modern technology (Video, Internet and Radio ministries, Smartphone Apps, Social Media)
- Maintenance of all portfolio assets to ensure adherence to alll Federal, State and local ordinances
- Purchase of a Church Bus to transport the elderly and shut ins to church in a regular basis. Also for the purpose of educational and camping trips for our youth
As a member, former member, friend of faith, or member of the community, we welcome the fulfillment of your pledge to assist us in this project.
Our prayer is that by Faith we will work together as a church and community to achieve the goals of the gospel commission.
May God richly bless and reward you for the sacrifices you make toward this endeavor.